International conference for students and young scholars
Philosophed 2014 : “Education: Philosophical Contexts in ХХІ century”
November 5-6. Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Education in informational age. Traditional vs. innovative education.
- Ethical and exiological perspectives on education.
- Does education “keep up” with dynamics of communities changes and requests?
- Theory vs. practics as modes of education. Is narrative model effective in modern classroom?
- Contemporary education: formal requirements or qualitative contents?
- Education as practice of freedom.
- Is privatization of education a social solidarity disruption?
- Educational practices: self-education to mass education. Education as a mean of marketing and ideology.
- Education and power: overlap, interaction and contradiction points.
- Simulacrum of political in educational sphere.
- Postcolonialism: against the established Enlightment universalism values.
- Person and education: self-development or internalization of social experience. Can education subserve critical thinking?
Registration and paper submission deadline – October, 13 at http://ntsa.univ.kiev.ua/philosophed/registration/
Official languages of the confrence: english, ukrainian.
Participation fee: UAH 70 (about $6 or €5)
Contacts and further information:
Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Scholarly Assosiation of Students and Post-graduates.
Accepted and presented papers are to be published. All submitted papers will reviewed. Organizers remain the right to refuse the paper.