- Economic and Environmental Factors of Regional Development
- Environmental Management in Ukraine and Eastern Europe
- Regional Aspects of the Environmental Economics
- Greening Mechanisms of the Regional Development (Ukrainian and European Realities)
- Ecological and Economic Aspects of Tourism Development
- Environmental Innovations in the Context of Circular Economics Development.
Odessa State Environmental University
Lvivska st., 15
65016 Odessa, Ukraine
Tel. +380971454572 Svitlana Demianenko
Tel. +380503366862 Anna Vartanian
till May 10: to submit the Online Application Form http://goo.gl/kTFfpS
till May 20: to send abstract and scanned copy of bank paysheet proving your payment to the conference e-mail
The conference fee is EUR 10 (fee includes costs to the conference proceedings publishing and postal costs)
Abstracts Requirements :
Size: – 3-5 full pages A4 in English including pictures, formulas and tables
Form:MS Word, Times New Roman 14, 1.0 interval for lines, from above, from below, inside, outside – 25.
Indention is 1 mm.
- The Title (with bold capital letters, centered on the page).
- Name and surname of the author (bold, centered on the page).
- Organization and country (italic, centered on the page).
- List of references – less than 5 sources (italics, Times New Roman 12) is placed after the text theses References should be given in brackets. Do not use hyperlinks.